Full Kevlar Legging (Black front and ankle Zip)
We have discontinued the Zip leggings with the silver front and ankle zips and replaced them with black zips.
Other changes include:
– Press stud and black front zip
– Black zips at ankles
– Connector Zip which Zip to our Louise Jacket and New Valerie Jacket.
- High Waist with thick belt loops
- Connection Zip (Zip to the Louise and Valerie Jacket)
- Front Zip with press stud closure
- Ankle Zip
- Front Pockets
- Back Pockets
- CE-Approved Level 2 knee protection INCLUDED
- CE-Approved Level 2 hip protectors available (not included)
- Hip Protector pockets
We increased safety by adding a double layer 275GSM Dupont Kevlar in the knee and hip area (thus over 500+ GSM of kevlar in these high impact areas).
Available from size UK 4 – 28
Petite – Suggest 145 – 160 cm
Regular – Suggest 160 – 170
Tall – Suggest 170 – 185 cm
*These are approximate, depending on build
Most girls find them true to size. So order your normal size or contact us if you are not sure.
IMPORTANT: Washing your Kevlar Leggings – we recommend washing your leggings inside out on a cool, gentle wash. Make sure you take your knee protection out first. DO NOT use bleach products!! Always check your detergent for even a tiny amount of bleach in the ingredients. You may notice your leggings will fade slightly, they, like any denim product are designed to fade. Hand washing can also fade the outer layer as detergents are not diluted as they would be in a machine wash. We do not recommend dying your leggings back to their original colour. The chemicals from the dye can damage the materials and also most dyes require a hot wash.